The importance of the Lighting Study
The lighting study refers to the study of a space and the emergence of it either natural or artificial light. Light and space are not two distinct meanings. Elements such as surfaces, volume and colors are qualities visible and perceived in their entirety only in the presence of light.
The lighting study is an integral part of the process of an architectural study. Through the presentation of lighting proposals, a detailed analysis of the technical-economic characteristics of the luminaries, you have complete control of the process. In addition, we present the final result in photorealistic imaging (3D)
The exploitation of natural light during the day ensures the existing environment of comfort and energy saving. The study of artificial lighting on the other hand is about creating a new image of space at night. We are aiming at the best possible energy savings with a comparative table of prices and consumption of luminaries and lamp types.
In which areas is the lighting study necessary?
- In the entertainment industry – hotels, theaters, spas, casinos.
- In stores and supermarkets. Lighting design has proven to be a useful tool, which increases sales and strengthens the corporate identity of the company making it more efficient because the light affects the customer’s consciousness.
- In offices. In offices and workplaces in general, the result of the lighting study is to create a pleasant environment for employees to feel and work better, ie to increase their efficiency, while outdoor areas are illuminated to enhance corporate identity.
- In houses. Homeowners realize that lighting is as important factor in design as it is architecture and furniture.
- In old buildings. Older buildings benefit from the study and design of lighting, since with simple modifications to the traditional installation solutions, they can reduce energy costs and significantly improve the conditions of use.
Aim of the Lighting Study
The aim of the lighting study is to create beautiful, functional and practically illuminated spaces. At InHouse Group We make sure to combine new technologies in lighting systems that consume less energy but meet the requirements perfectly.