The Certificate of Electrician is a document that must be issued on the basis of the existing law for each building. It is necessary to check if a property is even electrical so as to guarantee the safety of those who operate in it.
In which cases it is necessary to issue the certificate of electrician:
- To change the name of the ΔΕΗ provider number, for example in the case of a new lease
- To reconnect the power to ΔΕΗ, in case of dashed previous connection
- In the case of a construction service
- For the construction of each new electrical installation and before commissioning to determine whether the specifications of ΕΛΟΤ HD 384 are met
- When an increase is requested
- On a request for a night stream for the issuance of a social invoice
The ΔΕΗ certificate includes:
- Solemn declaration of licensed Electrical Installer
- Delivery Report of the electrical installation
- Electrical Installation Control Protocol according to ΕΛΟΤ HD 384.
- Electrical installation drawings of electrical installations and electrical panel
- Mono-linear design of the electrical panel of the installation
Duration of ΔΕΗ Certificate:
- For residences, residential spaces 14 years
- For closed business premises 7 years.
- For closed business areas with flammable materials 2 years.
- For recreational areas, the issuing of a responsible electrician statement is required
The electricians of InHouse Group possess the necessary specialization and the required licenses for the issuance of an integrated PPC certificate.